All Forms & Reports

New Water Service Request

Welcome to the Saluda County Water and Sewer Authority Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement (if available) to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.

If you choose to download the water service agreement from our website.  Please include a picture of your driver's license ID along with the $40 dollar administrative fee to establish your new service.

Forms may be faxed to SCWSA's office at 864-445-3025 or e-mailed to or

In the limited areas we have sewer service available at this time, please contact us to determine if we have service in your area.  If we do, you then need to contact the City of Lexington and pay for a sewer tap certificate. They can be reached at: (803) 951-4630.